What You’ll Do:
1. Pop your Medlee Seasoned Basil Pesto Butter into the freezer 10 minutes before using. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper and slice into pieces
2. Heat up a large pan or skillet and add in your seasoned butter butter.
3. Once butter is melted, add the chicken and cook until no longer pink on the outside
4. Add your tomatoes and stir around for a few minutes until they begin to soften and burst
5. Add in your zoodles. Toss around and get everything coated in the sauce.
6. Turn the heat off and add desired amount of the Bocconcini cheese
Sauté Starter or Finishing Flavor