Garlic Parm Roasted Potatoes
Roasty, buttery potatoes and you don’t even have to chop up herbs and garlic. Just toss in Garlic Parm Butter before the potatoes finish browning. Don’t forget to scrap the pan for all that butter goodness.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place 1 lb potato wedges in greased 9×13-in pan, cover with foil and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove foil, stir, return to oven, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Stir in 4 discs of butter and return to oven for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Toss with 1 additional disc of butter (or more) and serve
OTHER RECIPE IDEAS
- Melt the butter in the microwave (watch carefully!) and then pour on popcorn.
- Spread on a sliced baguette and toast in a 450° until nice and browned for easy garlic bread.